Wednesday, February 22, 2012

floored....

So tonight I am amazed.  I have few words to describe the amazement I am feeling.  Today I viewed the mission management and found out that friends and family had donated over $2700.  How humbling it is to have people donate their hard earned money for something you have always dreamed about. 

Truth be told.  I prayed that God would prepare me for this trip.  But oh how I have already learned so much.  When I first found out I owed $2200 before the 24th, I thought I will most definitely have to use my savings to cover this.  Yes, that was how big my faith was.  And now to see that it is covered and I haven't seen all the donations yet.  God is just showing off.  He has big plans for me in Africa in April.  I am no longer doubting that this is the trip He wanted me on. 

Thank you so much again for all the prayers, financial support, and emotional support.  I am truly blessed by the most amazing people in my life.  Thanks for believing in me and my passions.  Thanks for obeying God in your lives too!!

I AM GOING TO AFRICA! BTW, I might have danced a little when I found out the total today! :)  Thanks for sending me.

No comments:

Post a Comment