Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trust Me. Trust Me.

First, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! To all of the people that are praying and supporting me.  I am truly blessed...

Hope is reading Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young as their devotional for the year.  I am not going to lie some days I want to throw it because it is exactly what I need to hear but what I don't want to hear.  This morning it was right on and oh so good for my heart. 

"TRUST AND THANKFULNESS will get you safely through this day. Trust protects you from worrying and obsessing.  Thankfulness keeps you from criticizing and complaining: those "sister sins: that so easily entangle you.  Keeping your eyes on Me is the same thing as trusting Me.  It is a free choice that you must make thousands of times daily.  The more you choose to trust Me, the easier it becomes.Thought patterns of trust become etched into yoru brain.  Relegate trobules to the periphery of your mind, so that I can be central in your thoughts.  Thus you focus on Me, entrusting your concerns into My care. "

AGAIN, THANK YOU!! I have been so excited all day to hear the responses to my trip.  Everytime my phone lights up I become so excited.  I am truly amazed by the AWESOME people I have in my life.  The prayer and support have been overwhelming.  Thank you for partnering with me in this adventure. 

I did want to update you on financial status, but unfortunately I cannot.  This goes back to the trusting and thanking Him.  Apparently, Visiting Orphans manually inserts the financial donations one by one after they have cleared the account which takes time (they said hopefully I will know the final counts on Monday).  So this means that I have no idea how much I have raised thus far.  All of me is freaking out and my boyfriend started laughing going I think this will be best.  It will make you realize you have no control over it and it will feel like Christmas morning when you do find out.  Oh how I hated him for this reaction but oh how right he was too. 

So, please continue to pray as I continue to TRUST and be THANKFUL.   Also, if you still want to donate it is not too late!! I have until the 24th to raise $2200 of my $3900. 

No comments:

Post a Comment