Friday, February 24, 2012

Reached Goal! - No wait surpassed goal by miles...

I am writing you all to thank you for giving faithfully.  Not only did you all help me reach my goal of $2,200 in 4 days but your generous giving resulted in a total of $4,245.  I am speechless.  I am beyond blessed.  I think it is obvious that God has BIG plans for this trip.  Please continue to pray for this trip.  Please pray that God prepares my heart for this trip.  Pray for my team.  Pray that they continue to raise the funds they need. 

Just incase you are wondering, the extra money that was raised will go towards other projects we will do while there and also helping my team get to Ethiopia and Uganda.  Thank you for giving abundantly.  Thank you for opening your hearts and your wallets to this trip. 

Please follow the blog so you will be able to get updates frequently on this adventure.  I cannot tell you guys how truly grateful I am for the prayers, encouragement, and financial support.  You guys are true servants for the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment