Thursday, April 26, 2012

Arrived!

Wow the blessings just keep coming. I was blessed by a wonderful friends who provided me w a journal that I can document the trip in. They also wrote sweet notes in there! And yes I have already cried while reading them (note to self don't read those notes while on a plane w a lot of ppl. crying in public gets weird stares)

I was also bombarded by text messages, emails, and Facebook updates before I left this morning. God is surely using His people to encourage me.

Some huge provisions that have already occurred: safe traveling w no delays for me and the entire team. I was blessed by a conversation I had on the plane w a native. They stopped weighing the carry on bags right before our team checked in. (mine weighed 26 pounds and it was supposed to weigh 15 pounds)

Pictures!! (because I can't insert the pic next to my captions they are in order)

1. I think I got better food on this flight then most hospitals serve my mamas.

2. Beautiful sunrise on my first flight of the day.

3. I watched this for some of the trip. I got more excited as I got closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment