Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Details and More Details

All packed! And truly feeling loved.

Tonight I gathered w some of my favorite people for fellowship and prayer before my trip. I was truly blessed by this time.

I have never felt so unprepared and prepared at the same time. I am anxiously awaiting this trip. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store.

Tentative itinerary!

April 25- Travel. I leave Richmond at 6:20 am and fly to Dulles. I then leave Dulles at 11:15 am and fly straight to Ethiopia then I fly to Uganda.

April 26- Arrive in Uganda at 1:05 pm.

April 27- Spend the day w Home Again Ministries visiting the women in the Karamajong Tribe.

April 28- Amazima!! Visiting Katie Davis' ministry. The whole reason that I started this adventure.

April 29- Worship in the morning and spend the day w the children in the Canaan's Children's Home.

April 30- Pillars of Hope street children ministry.

May 1- Canaan's Children's Home and travel to Ethiopia

May 2- Home visits at Korah and visiting the women of Mission Ethiopia.

May 3- Spend the day w the kiddos at Korah. We will be feeding them lunch, playing games, singing and sharing Bible stories. We will also be getting ice-cream!

May 4- Visit the kids at Kidane Mihret Orphanage and a traditional Ethiopian dinner.

May 5- Kidane Mihret Orphanage in the morning and Fistula Hospital in the afternoon.

May 6- ALERT hospital (HIV hospital) and start to travel back to the states.

May 7- I arrive back in Richmond at 1:03 pm.

Prayer Requests:

- that I would be used by the Lord

- safety and health

- team unity

- rest

- strength in my walk w the Lord

- my colleagues back here that are filling in for me

- love and compassion in all that I do

- my transition back to the states

Thank you so much to all of the people that have financially, emotionally, and spiritually supported my trip. I know the Lord has called me on this trip and I thank all of you for saying yes to what God asked of you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment