Wednesday, March 28, 2012

28 days. (nope not the movie)

I have 28 days until I leave for Africa! It's starting to get real. On Monday I got 6 shots! Oh yea the doctor might have been a tad conservative but its all good! I also finalized my passport and it should be here soon! For those of you that know I'm type A I have not started packing yet but don't ask me next week.

Update on the team/trip logistics:

My team has been busy picking themes and ideas for vbs! (the theme they chose for the little ones is Jesus is always with you which is crazy because that is the theme of one of the lesson's in the Hope's Zone (The k-5th grade children's program for my home church). God is in the details.

Our trip got cut by one day because Ethiopia has no flights out on May 8th. So I will be back stateside on May 7th.

So heres to making the most of the next 28 days.

(FYI if you want to follow the blog you can insert your email address on the side. You will get sent emails when there are new posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment