Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Anticipation

After a long week (I know it's only Wednesday and I know I said in my last post life was crazy then- are you seeing a trend to my March yet?), I was blessed to be with friends for book club. Then I came home to my package from visiting orphans!! The package included a t-shirt and three journals! One w anticipation devotionals, one for my trip while I'm there, and one for reflection. It makes me so excited for this trip.

As much as I am excited to go to Africa I know that God is using me here during this month. I am learning how to be even more flexible! I am learning my need for Him daily and how sinful I am. How much I am not worthy of my heavenly father but how grateful I am that He adopted me. I am watching first hand how even though most would have said I was "unadoptable". He loves me and it was love at first sight.

So where does all this lead me to? It leads me to being grateful that God has given me a job where I am constantly reminded me of my need for Him. A job were I am reminded how much I am loved by my adopted father. A job were I am taught how much I can trust God. And thankful that this job is prepping me for my trip to Africa!


No comments:

Post a Comment