Monday, April 16, 2012

I might be crazy


This post will totally make you realize that I am pretty crazy. I may or may not have packed. I am so excited that I couldn't help myself.

I am beyond excited to be able to serve the Lord and encounter what He has in store. I don't know if I have ever been on a mission trip where the Lord has made it so clear that He is preparing me for this trip.

Praises:
- I was able to order 168 shirts for a craft while we are in Africa.
- I have been able to do half of my reports because of my awesome colleagues and our fabulous intern!
- Bethany was blessed w an amazing secretary that is making me be able to eliminate my to-do-list so I won't have to worry about things while in Africa

Prayer Requests:
- That in my excitement and anxiety that I wouldnt be anxious and would be present here.
- Prayer that my team will be able to bless the different organizations we will be partnering w them.
- Prayer for team unity.
- Prayer for my return and my attitude as I adjust back into life in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment